Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First day was sweeeet

Joanna, Rob, Steve, Ryan


Joanna, Ken, Steve, Rob, white mannequin head


All my fears were dispelled by my awesome cast and the lovely Mona.

The cast in order of appearance
Joanna Garfinkel as Sylvie
Ryan Matthews as Vince
Ken Tsui as Eddie
Steve Hubert as Randall

We started shooting around 6pm and stopped at 10:30pm. Good thing Mona brought delicious cookies.

We managed to get three scenes done. I am loading the footage in right now. The tone was decidedly light yet natural for the first few scenes. The drama will come later.

I was seriously biting my cheeks when Steve (who's never acted before) did his first scene. This guy is funny. Ryan was dry and witty like I've seen him in real life. So glad other people well get to see how he is. Joanna was the grounded one (someone has to otherwise it will fly off the rails). Ken was his usual bad-ass self.

As long as Mona and I are impressed, that's all that matters. I'm sure other people will like it. Maybe.

The edit starts tomorrow.

No comments: